28 April 2009

.004 Breezy & Beautiful


Another day of perfect weather and I have come to the conclusion that the only thing more lovely than summer itself is a summer dress. Honestly, throw on one of those adorable dresses and you cannot help but hold your head high up high. The prints and the airy fabric ties every thing together. In the end, not only is your confidence boosted, but you look fabulous. With that being said, I compiled a few of my favorite dresses from some of my favorite shops to give you a taste of what's out there for the pickin'. Enjoy!

 

P.S. As a special treat I'm uploading one of my favorite songs by The Sundays. Listen to this while wearing your favorite summer dress! :D

3 comments:

alicewasaliar said...

We should dress up and have a shmexy-summer-sundress photoshoot. =D

lily said...

I absolutely love that idea!

Jimy said...

Lovely dresses! summer is around the corner and so are the latest summer fashion trends. The designs you have shared are perfect for the summers.